Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Annie's Baby Story- Part 4

Now I've never considered myself to be the smartest person in the world, but I do have common sense.   And that common sense told me not to leave the hospital before I absolutely had to.  And that’s what we did.  We stayed and throughout the stay we had visitors come and see our little lady.  Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of everyone because I forgot, but here’s a few….

The Foresman's... Ethan, Carrie, and Stephen Wait
The Anthony's came.... Molly Cate, Caroline, Jack, Aunt Ashley, and Uncle Ken
BoomPa and Gran with grandchild #6
 Puddin brought the boys back because they needed some more sister loving.
Ford is a very spiritual person and has been that way for some time now.  It makes my heart happy to see him want to know more about the Lord and pray a lot.  At least a year before I got pregnant he would pray for a baby sister.  I tried to explain to him that we weren't having anymore babies.  He even asked me to pray to be a momma again.  Well, apparently his prayer requests come true, and he got that baby sister he wanted.
I wasn't sure how Bitty would react to being a big brother.  I honestly thought he was my baby and treated him as such.  He has far exceeded my expectations and is smitten with Annie.
 Lucy, who is one of my former third grade students, is now in 9th grade, came to see Annie.
 Her sister, Ruth, was also one of my third graders, is now in 6th grade, got some Annie loving.
 The Callicott women.... Liz, Lucy, and Ruth
 Uncle Vance and Miss Emily
Day two was the BIG day.  The day I must get out of bed after having my third c-section.  I’m not going to lie, I was scared.  I expressed earlier that I don’t do pain.  Getting out of bed after your insides have been rearranged isn't my idea of fun.  I made sure that I was juiced up on pain meds before that nurse even considered having me move. 

Well, getting out of bed wasn't as bad as I thought.  I got up and walked around.  The nurse was changing my bedding in the meantime.  During that meantime, I felt sick.  I decided I was going to throw up.  I went to the bathroom as fast as a handicapped person possibly can and started crying.  I was crying because I was in pain, I felt sick, I was upset that I wasn't feeling better than I was, and when I was about to get sick I realized how bad it hurt to potentially throw up.  So back to bed it was for me.

Sometimes you just gotta release some steam!!!
Notice the darkness... middle of the night loving.
All good things must come to an end, including our hospital time.  Annie and I felt the same way about leaving.  (Side note- the food was terrible, so I was glad to get away from that part).
So the size 3 month coat I bought her doesn't fit!!!!
 Off to Mayberry
There's nothing like coming home to 3-4 inches of snow.
Thank you for journeying with me.  Don't think the fun is over... we move this weekend.  And for the record, I am not as crazy as I should be under the circumstances.

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...