Monday, May 5, 2014

Birthdays Galore!!!

It’s hard to believe that my baby boy is FIVE years old!!!  The night before Ford’s birthday Trey went to the farm to spend the night so he could turkey hunt.  I told Ford he could sleep with me that night and so he did.  The next morning when the sun had just peeped through my windows he started tapping my shoulder.  He said, “Am I 5 yet????”

It was REALLY hard for Ford to wait on Trey to come home Thursday morning from hunting.  I finally had to call and threaten Trey that we would open presents without him.  I also instructed him to go to Wal-Mart and get Ford another present.  He is still Octonaut obsessed and I knew we better deliver some Octonauts or he’d be upset.
 We delivered!!!!
 Trey also bought him a big boy tee for his “baseball” practice.
 Right after presents we left and headed to none other than Chuck E Cheese!!!  It was awesome.  No one else was in the place but us, my friend Elizabeth, and her son, Leland.
 I won BIG tickets!!!
 Then Elizabeth won big too!!!  We contemplated bailing and heading to Tunica.
 My birthday boy!!!
 After Chuck E Cheese we hit up Chik fil A and then came home to eat cupcakes.  However, Ford didn't like the cupcakes, but Bitty did!!!!
 We finished the night off with Ford’s first tee ball game and fine dining at the local Mexican joint.
 Bitty busted on the field.
 My #13
 Gran and BoomPa came to the game.
Friday night we went to check on the property and then walked across the street to see and feed some baby calves.
 Saturday morning we went to a nice low-key birthday party for our buddy, Gaines.  The sweet boy was turning 3 years old.
 Birthday boy
 And his friend blew his candles out.
 After the party we went to Puddin and Pops' house to get his birthday...!!!!
 A bigger bike!!!!
After the bike it was time to swim in the 60 degree water.
 Splash!
 And he's drowning.... and screaming...and panicking
 And Trey jumped in fully clothed to save him....
 Trey is mad and Ford is upset!
 Intermission..... I caught Bitty climbing on my shelves.
 Then Saturday night we headed to Memphis for my niece's 6th birthday party at a farm.  We milked a goat and did some horseback riding.
 Followed by feeding the goats.
 And some fish
 Along with a train ride
 And yummy snacks
 Sweet Molly Cate
 And Jack
 BoomPa decided to get creative
 Bitty doesn't like to be held down for pictures
 Happy 6th birthday, Caroline!
Ford's Stats at 5 years old:
Weight: 37.2 lbs
Height 3 feet 6 inches

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...