Thursday, November 22, 2012

Ford's Thankful List


There is so much for us to be thankful not only in the month of November but every month.  While feeding John Brantley on November 1, I noticed that numerous amounts of people were writing things they were thankful that day.  Instead of partaking in the Facebook activity, I decided I’d ask Ford what he was thankful for everyday instead.  I was very pleased with his list.  He indeed came up with all these things on his own!

Ford’s Thankful List

November 1- Momma, Daddy, Toto, John Brantley, and Delta
November 2- All the furniture in our house
November 3- Gran and BoomPa and my cousins
November 4- Puddin and Pops
November 5-  My toys
November 6-  The Callicotts
November 7- The pretty grass and trees outside and the weather changing
November 8- Our books and blinds
November 9- Our pumpkins
November 10- The farm and our property
November 11- Bobba and Uncle Bobby
November 12-  My new hunting clothes
November 13- Uncle Ken and Aunt Ashley
November 14- Grandmother and Granddaddy
November 15- My room and big boy bed
November 16- My school
November 17-  Halloween
November 18- Uncle Vance
November 19- Supper at night
November 20- My teachers and friends
November 21- Uncle Bobby Kidder and Big Caroline
November 22- God and Jesus

I looked forward to hearing what he would say each day.  Some of his days were deeper than others, but overall I was touched by how sweet and sincere his little heart was.  God truly blessed me by allowing me to be his mother and for that I am so thankful!!

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...