Tuesday, October 30, 2012

4th Annual Lamar Family Pumpkin Carving

I do love a tradition whether it’s a big deal or not.  Ever since we have been parents, all of 3 ½ years, we have gotten pumpkins at Halloween and carved them as our little tradition.  Now on Sunday I decided that time was a ticking and we needed to get on the ball.
I draw the face and Trey does the cutting.  This year Ford decided he’d decorate a pumpkin while Trey did his work.
 
This is more of a spectator sport for John Brantley.  He also decided to show a little leg for y’all.  Who needs pajamas??!!??



 
Pulling my hair
 
Trey asked Ford to help him clean out the pumpkin.  The sliminess from the pumpkin wasn’t in the cards for Fordster.  He refused!


 
It should be LOADS of fun trying to get these two to cooperate for a Christmas card.  This was a circus act in itself!








 
Yes, I have on man’s pajama pants.  I have been known to raid Trey’s closet of his t-shirts and pj’s.  It is disturbing to him, but I told him he needs to set a good example for our boys and share!
2011….I had little John Brantley in my belly… but no one knew!!!
 2012
 2011
 2010
 2009

No comments:

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...