Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween things and such

Thursday Ford had his Halloween party at school.  Since I couldn’t go I was the “annoying” mom who sent her camera and asked the teacher if she would take some pictures for me.  I’m so glad she did!!!






 
It looks like he had a big time.
 
Last night we went to a Halloween party (kid style) in Olive Branch.  It was a costume party, but since Ford’s costume is fragile he didn’t get to wear his in the bouncy house.


 
Ford loves his Pops.  They share a special bond of tractor riding.  We took Ford’s tractor out to Puddin and Pop’s house tonight so Ford could help mow. 

 
We did the traditional Lamar family pumpkin carving tonight.  We kind of waited until the last minute because Fancy, Trey, has been gone to game #6 and #7 of the World Series in St. Louis.  I have recently named him Fancy since he has been traveling so much on elk hunts to Wyoming and now to the World Series.  I think I deserve a big Christmas?????!!!!!!!


 
Ford wanted to draw a face on a pumpkin too.
 
The finished product!

Halloween 2009
 
Halloween 2010  
 
Halloween 2011

 
Attempt at a family picture  

1 comment:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

I love the year by year pictures!

RTT TBS

Thank goodness that Easter Bunny stopped by.... Trying to take pictures of my kids isn't the easiest thing ever..... We recreated a 2016...